Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited (Company Number 1490960) of Level 1, 100 Ponsonby Road, Auckland 1144, New Zealand ("Promoter").
2. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Auckland, which may be New Zealand Standard Time ("NZST") or New Zealand Daylight Time ("NZDT") depending on the date.
3. All references to dollars or "$" are referenced to New Zealand dollars.
4. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only aged 16 years or over. You may be required to provide documentary proof of your eligibility to enter the Competition. The Competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
6. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must:
a) follow the Snapchat tag 'Bethebatmanz' via the Snapchat app.
b) submit a video/photo to the Snapchat tag 'Bethebatmanz'.
7. Winners will be chosen over the duration of the promotion Friday 12th June 2015 to Friday 3rd July 2015. The prizes on offer are described below.
8. The winners will be judged on creativity of response in accordance with these terms and conditions. Chance plays no part in determining the winner and finalists in this Promotion.
9. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, mobile phone, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No entries from agents, third parties, organized groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
10. For purpose of this Promotion:
(i) You confirm that your entry is all your own original work and that any materials or information used by you in creating your entry do not and will not infringe the intellectual property, moral or other rights of any third party.
(ii) You confirm that you have not entered into any agreements with third parties that could impair the Promoter's rights to use your entry or any recordings of you if you are a winner in any advertising.
11. Your entry must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour or specify any proposed activities of violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities, or any other type of content that is indecent, immoral, discriminatory, offensive, or portrays or encourages illegal activities. Any entry that contains such material will be disqualified.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. The prizes on offer for the winning entries are as follows:
a) First place prize - One (1) x Limited Edition Batman: Arkham Knight PlayStation®4 Console bundle ($749.95 RRP).
b) Runner Up prizes – Ten (10) x Batman Arkham Knight Special Edition PS4™ Games (RRP $119.95 each) and Five (5) x Batman Arkham Knight Standard Edition PS4™ games (RRP $119.95 each).
Total value of the prize pool for the winner is up to approximately $1949.45 (including GST).
14. By sending your snaps to bethebatmannz SnapChat Snap tag you agree to providing persmission to re-post on snapchat or on our digital channels', and these entries may used in any media on an indefinite basis for no further compensation.
15. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes in the event that it receives an insufficient number of entries or entries of insufficient quality.
16. If you win the prize you will be contacted by a 10 second message to the Snapchat Handle you entered via when entering the Promotion on the Winner Selection Date. If you do not reply to the Snapchat message within 24 hours days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion. Subject to receiving a reply in time, the final winner will be announced on the PlayStation New Zealand Facebook page, and playstation.co.nz on Wednesday 8th July 2015.
17. The prizes must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The prize may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
Ownership and use of entries
18. On submission, your entry and all materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry shall become the property of the Promoter. You hereby assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights (including future rights) in your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry. You also waive all moral rights in relation to your entry to which you may now or at any future time be entitled under the Copyright Act 1994 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. You agree to take all such action and sign all such documentation as may be necessary to give effect to this section 22.
19. The Promoter does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available your entry.
Data Protection and Publicity
20. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner. This will include the making and distribution of a video based on the 'Be the Batman' campaign.
21. By entering the Promotion entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. These rules are governed by the laws of the New Zealand.
|Publish date:||Mon Jun 08 02:43:00 BST 2015|