1. The promotion is open to residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Portugal, Switzerland and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the promotion, or withhold their prize.
3. The promotion opens for entries on 12/11/2010 at 16.00 GMT and closes for entries on 28/11/2010 at 23.59 GMT (the "Promotional Period").
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
i. go to http://eu.playstation.com and click on the "MUBI Film Quiz Competition" link;
ii. create a Sony Entertainment Network account ("SEN Account") or, if an entrant already has one, sign in to their SEN Account; and
iii. submit the correct answers to the 3 multiple choice questions provided.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted, and no entrant may win more than one prize.
7. All eligible entrants who have submitted the correct answers to the multiple choice questions during the Promotional Period will be placed into a draw. Following the closing date five (5) winners will be selected at random.
8. The prize for each of the winners is a PSN voucher code for a 30 day MUBI subscription (the 'Prize'). The MUBI service is accessible through www.mubi.com and through the PlayStation®3 console via the MUBI application. The total value of the Prize is approximately £9.99 (€12.99). No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. The Prize only is redeemable via the PlayStation®3 MUBI application and therefore entrants will need access to a PlayStation®3 system. Accessing the MUBI service is subject to acceptance of the MUBI Terms of Service.
10. PSN Voucher Codes will have an expiry date and the PSN Voucher Code Terms and Conditions apply.
11. The winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the closing date, and must claim their prize by replying to the email notification within 2 weeks of being notified.
12. Prizes shall be dispatched to the email address registered to each winner's SEN Account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within 1 week of receiving the claim, but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
13. If the prize or any part of it is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date. Otherwise, the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
14. The promotion is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
15. The details of each of the winners (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked to the following address within 8 weeks of the closing date:
MUBI Film Quiz Competition
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd
10 Great Marlborough Street
16. General Rules apply to the promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
17. The Promoter may publish each winner's PSN online ID and country of residence on its website(s).
18. These rules shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
19. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom