1) The promotion is open to residents of Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Switzerland and the United Kingdom aged 12 years or over.
2) The Promoter reserves the right to ask entrants at any time to provide proof that they meet the above conditions (for example, by requesting copies of their passport). If entrants do not provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify them from the promotion, or withhold their prize.
3) The promotion opens for entries on 15/11/2010 at 12.00 GMT and closes for entries on 28/11/2010 at 23.59 GMT (the "Promotional Period").
4) To enter the promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
i) go to the http://eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions and click on the "GT 5 Portal Competition" link;
ii) create a Sony Entertainment Network account ("SEN Account") or, if an entrant already has one, sign in to their SEN Account; and
iii) submit the correct answers to all five multiple choice questions provided.
6) Only one entry per person is permitted and no entrant may win more than one prize.
7) All eligible entrants who have submitted the correct answers to all five multiple choice questions during the Promotional Period will be placed into a draw. The draw will take place on 29/11/2010. One winner will be selected at random.
8) The prize for the winner is 1 Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition (English version) comprising:
i) 1 Signature Edition contoured metal case in Obsidian Black;
ii) 1 copy of the Signature Edition Gran Turismo 5 game for the PlayStation®3 console;
iii) 1 exclusive Gran Turismo branded Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 1:43 model car;
iv) 1 GT leather wallet containing a PSN voucher code for entry into the Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition In-Game Competition to win a real life Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Please note, the Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition In-Game Competition is only open to people aged 18 years or over residing in participating countries;
v) 1 USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer;
vi) 1 exclusive dynamic theme;
vii) 5 ChromeLine car packs with performance enhancements and exclusive livery, and six Stealth pre-order vehicles;
viii) 1 GT branded metal key fob;
ix) 1 Signature Edition coffee table book; and
x) a 200 page Apex driver's magazine
(the "Prize"). The total value of the Prize is approximately £170 (approximately €190). No cash alternative is available and the Prize is non-transferable.
9) The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date, and must claim their prize by replying to the email notification and confirming their postal address within 2 weeks of being notified.
10) Prizes shall be dispatched by post or courier to the address provided by the winner. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within 2 weeks of receiving the claim, but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
11) If the Prize or any part of it is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date. Otherwise, the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
12) The winner may be required to pay tax on their prize in accordance with their jurisdiction's tax legislation.
13) The promotion is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary.
14) The details of the winner (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked to the following address within 8 weeks of the closing date:
GT 5 Portal Competition
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd
10 Great Marlborough Street
15) General Rules apply to the promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
16) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
17) The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom