1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited (Company Number: 1490960) of Level 1, 2 Nuffield Street, Newmarket, Auckland ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 9am NZST on 15 April, 2011 and continues until 5pm NZST 20 May 2011 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply complete the PlayStation®Move Heroes Colouring In Competition..
6. The winners will be chosen on Wednesday 25th May 2011 ("Competition Date"). The prize on offer is described below. The Winner will be judged on the creativity of their entry .
7. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery.
8. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
9. Winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winners do not reply to the email within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
10. Prize delivery will take place within two (2) months of the Competition Date unless otherwise notified by the Promoter.
11. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries and all materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry shall become the property of the Promoter. You hereby assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights (including future rights) in your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry. You also waive all moral rights in relation to your entry to which you may now or at any future time be entitled to. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may (i) upon submission use the materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes; and/or (ii) disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
16. The prize on the Competition Date is for one (1) winner, and is a PlayStation®3 system, a PlayStation®Move Starter Kit and a copy of PlayStation®Move Heroes valued at NZD$834.00.
17. You must be aged 7years or over to enter this competition. Consent from a parent or guardian is recommended for younger entrants.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
20. PlayStation®Move Heroes is rated PG(Unrestricted - Parental guidance may be needed for younger viewers. (Theme: Mild Violence).