- This promotion is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom (the "Entrant Countries").
- This promotion opens for entries on 18/11/2011 at 12.00 GMT and closes for entries on 24/112011 at 23.59 GMT (the "Entry Period").
- To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
(i) go to: http://comps.software.eu.playstation.com/comp_app/flash/uncharted3 and click on the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™Competition link;
(ii) sign into their SEN account, or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website;
(iii) move the on-screen magnifying glass around the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™competition image until they have found the ring;
(iv) once the entrant thinks they have found the ring they can click on the ring and either select "Confirm" in order to submit their entry or "Try Again" in order to have another attempt; and
(v) enter their PSN Online ID where indicated and click "Enter".
- This promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Those entrants who have correctly identified the location of the ring will be placed into a draw and one winner and three runners up will be selected at random.
- The prize for the winner is:
a a copy of the game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™;
b 3D artwork showing Drake under fire;
c a replica of Drake's shoulder bag;
d A replica of Drake's ring;
e A Drake Sackboy key ring;
f Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™ metal key ring;
g An Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™lanyard
The total value of the prize is approximately £60 (65 EUR, 340 AED, 350 SAR, 750 ZAR, 120 NZD).
- The prize for each runner up is a copy of the game Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™. The total value of each prize is approximately £40 (45 EUR, 230 AED, 235 SAR, 500 ZAR, 80 NZD).
- The decision of the judges is final.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by email to the email address associated with their SEN account within 14 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of the notification.
- The prize shall be dispatched by first class post or courier to the address associated with the winner's SEN account or specified by the winner when they claim their prize, if different. Prizes will only be dispatched to the Entrant Countries.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 28 days of receiving each prize-winner's claim, but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each prize-winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). Each prize-winner's details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope marked 'Uncharted 3 Treasure Hunt Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.