- This promotion is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom (the Entrant Countries).
- This promotion is open for entries on 11/11/2011 at 13:00 (GMT) and closes for entries on 02/12/2011 at 13:00 (GMT) (the Competition Period).
- To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
Entrants must have subscribed to Inside PS Vita in order to access the competition.
Entrants will be emailed a link to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account. Entrants must click on this link.
Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions in order to register to be entered into the competition. Entrants must supply a telephone number upon which they can be contacted. This will only be used for the purposes of contacting entrants and will not be used for marketing purposes. Entries may not be counted if this information is not provided.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- There will be one winner who will be randomly selected from all entrants. The prize for the winner and a guest of their choice is:
A return flight to Tokyo from the entrant's country of residence to arrive in Tokyo on 14/12/2011 and leave Tokyo on 19/12/2011;
Five nights accommodation in a central Tokyo 4 or 5 star hotel from 14/12/2011 to 19/12/2011; and
Entry to an exclusive PlayStation®Vita Launch Event.
The winner (but not their guest) will also receive a PlayStation®Vita system.
- There will be no runners up. The decision of the judges is final.
- Entrants must ensure they are available to arrive in Tokyo on 14/12/2011 and to leave Tokyo on 19/12/2011 in order to accept the prize. Entrants should be aware that they may need to fly outside of these dates due to flight availability.
- The total value of the prize is approximately £4,000 (4600 EUR, 23,500 AED, 8000 NZD, 24,000 SAR, 50,000 ZAR).
- The winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account within 2 days of the competition closing date, and must claim their prize within 1 week of this notification being sent.
- The Promoter will liaise directly with the winner to determine the most appropriate airport to fly from and will send confirmation of the purchase of flight tickets to the winner to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the flight tickets within 1 week of the winner claiming their prize but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this. The winner will be given the PlayStation®Vita system at the PlayStation®Vita Launch Event.
- The winner will be responsible for arranging transport to and from the airport in their country of residence. In Tokyo, the Promoter will arrange transport from the airport to the hotel but the winner will be responsible for arranging return transport from the hotel to the airport.
- All other arrangements and expenses, including arranging for passports, travel insurance, visas and any other type of travel documentation will be the responsibility of each winner. If a winner is unable to produce the required travel documentation for the relevant travel dates, the Promoter may disqualify them from the promotion and/or withhold their prize.
- Any problems with the flight tickets must be notified to the Promoter by email within two days of receipt, otherwise the tickets will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- If the PlayStation®Vita system is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of the delivery date, otherwise it will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may want to film entrants and their guests during the media event. By entering the promotion and accepting the benefit of the prize, entrants and their guests will be deemed to give the Promoter and its associated companies, licensees and assigns permission to:
photograph, film and record them during their visit;
edit, alter, reproduce, publish and distribute any such photographs, recordings and films or anything derived from them (the Material) in any medium; and
use the Material, in whole or in part, for any purposes it deems necessary to promote, advertise or exploit the PlayStation® platform and anything connected with or derived from it.
- Entrants and their guests also agree to waive any moral rights that they may have in the Material and to release the Promoter and SCEE and its associated companies, licensees and assigns from any claims for payment in connection with their use of the Material.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner's name and country of residence on the Promoter's website(s). The winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope marked 'Inside PS Vita - Tokyo Trip Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.