- The Resistance: Burning SkiesTM - Henry Stillman's Journal competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, UAE, United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 24 May 2012 at 09.00 (BST) and closes for entries once the winner has completed the tasks described below (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a Follow Victor Ludus on Twitter
b Follow the link to resistanceburningskies.eu.psvita.com (the "Website");
c Click on the link to the Competition;
d Choose the option to sign in with their Facebook Connect account (it is possible to participate without a Facebook Connect account, however the Entrant's progress will not be tracked);
e Entrants will be taken to a Henry Stillman's Graphic Novella;Entrants will be directed by Victor Ludus over a 5 day period to various PlayStation®, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages where they have to find 6-7 digit codes;
f Entrants will enter these codes into the Graphic Novella to reveal a further part of the story;
g The first Entrant to input all of the codes will win;
h The Entrant's progress will be tracked using Facebook Connect;
i By entering this Competition, Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 1 winner who will be the fastest person to complete the Graphic Novella and 5 runners up. The winner and runners up shall be notified of their selection on the PlayStation®Vita ("PS Vita") leaderboard and through Victor Ludus on Twitter.
- In order to claim their prize, the winners will have to follow the instructions on the notification email stating their name, date of birth and postal address.
- The prize for the winner is a PS Vita (wifi only) and a Resistance Burning SkiesTM game with a value of 227.71GBP / 279.99EUR / 2082.53DNK / 2,912.53 ZAR / 7,145.56CZK / 11,028.31 RUB / 358.57 AUD / 465.61 NZD / 2,124.44 NOK / 1,337.40 SAR / 2,546.35 SEK. The runners up will win a Resistance Burning SkiesTM game with a value of 39.99GBP / 49.99 EUR / 371.82 DNK / 514 ZAR / 1,262 CZK / 1,575.70 RUB / 51.25 AUD / 66.53 NZD / 303.44 NOK / 191.10 SAR / 363.65 SEK.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize to the winner and runners up by registered post within 30 days of receiving a winner's details but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked Resistance Burning SkiesTM to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Twitter Rules (available at: http://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to administer the competition. You agree that Facebook shall not have any liability in relation to this competition.