- The "Skylanders Giants" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Switzerland or the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 22 October 2012 and closes for entries on 29 October 2012 (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a. To enter the Competition, Entrants must go to www.eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions, and click on the image of the Skylanders Giants game.
b. Entrants must then sign into the Skylanders Giants Competition using their SEN account details.
c. This Competition is free to enter. The Entrants' SEN account names will be entered into the draw, and the winner and runners up will be chosen at random by an independent judge.
d. By entering this Competition Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be one winner and four runners up. The winner and runners up will be drawn at random by an independent judge. The winner and runners up shall be notified of their selection by email within 1 week of the Competition.
- In order to claim their prize, the winner and runners up will have to send a direct message within two weeks of being notified to firstname.lastname@example.org featuring their name, date of birth and postal address. In the event that the winner or any of the runners up do not claim their prize within this time, a new winner or runner up (as appropriate) will be drawn by an independent judge.
- The winner will win a PlayStation 3 console with a Skylanders Giants starter pack, with a total value of €375. Each of the runners up will win a Skylanders Giants starter pack, each having a total value of €75.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize to the winner and each of the runners up within 30 days of receiving a winner's details by courier but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'Skylanders Giants Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.