- The "PlayStation AllStars: Battle Royale - Card Battle" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 12 years or over who are residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Russia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 30th October 2012 and closes for entries on 29th November 2012 (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a. Go to eu.playstation.com/psn/competitions (the "Website").
b. Click on the 'PlayStation AllStars: Battle Royale - Card Battle link.
c. Sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account (SEN account), or if you do not already have an SEN account, use your PlayStation® 3 or PlayStation® Vita system to create one and then sign-in via the Website. Find out more by visiting eu.playstation.com/create-account on your PC.
d. Entrants start a card game in which they have to play against an artificially intelligent player. The human player selects a criterion from their card (strength, weapons, weight etc.) and if that particular number beats the number on the opponents' card they will win both cards and vice versa.
e. Entrants will start with 10 cards vs 3 cards, then 10 cards vs 6 cards and finally 10 cards vs 10 cards.
f. Entrants will need to win all 3 games in order to enter the competition prize draw.
g. Once an Entrant has entered the Competition they can continue to play the game but they can only enter the Competition once.
h. By entering this Competition Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 3 winners and 5 runners up. Entrants who have successfully completed all 3 levels of the Battle Royale - Card Battle online game will be entered into a random prize draw to select the winners. The winners shall be notified of their selection within 2 weeks of the Competition closing date.
- In order to claim their prize, the winners will have to respond to the email notification sent to them providing all the requested information within 30 days.
- The 3 winners will win 1 x PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale PlayStation®3 game and 1 x SEN voucher code for all the Alternate Outfits at launch with a total value of €60 EUR, 467.13 DKK, 97.26 NZD, 2,509.08 RUB, 75.81 CHF and £50 GBP. The 5 runners up will win 1 x PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale PlayStation®3 game with a value of €60 EUR, 467.13 DKK, 97.26 NZD, 2,509.08 RUB, 75.81 CHF and £50 GBP.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize to each winner within 30 days of receiving a winner's details by registered post but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this. Instructions on how to redeem the SEN voucher code and the code's expiry date will be included in the email notification.
- SEN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. SEN voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered. SEN voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the code.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'PlayStation AllStars: Battle Royale - Card Battle Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.