- The "Inside PS Vita Christmas 2012 competition" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Russia, Switzerland and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 3rd December 2012 and closes for entries on 11th February 2013 (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a. Entrants must have subscribed to Inside PS Vita in order to access the competition (no purchase necessary).
b. Entrants will be emailed a link to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account. Entrants must click on this link.
c. Entrants must follow the on-screen instructions in order to register to be entered into the competition. Entrants must supply a telephone number upon which they can be contacted. This will only be used for the purposes of contacting entrants and will not be used for marketing purposes. Entries may not be counted if this information is not provided.
d. By entering this Competition Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 3 winners who will be randomly selected from all entrants. The winners shall be notified of their selection by email to the email address associated with their Inside PS Vita account by 18th February 2013.
- In order to claim their prize, the winners will have to respond to the email notification sent to them providing all the requested information within 5 days.
- The winners will each win a PS Vita worth €249 plus the following games valued at €40 each:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified PS Vita
Assassin's Creed® III Liberation
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'Inside PS Vita Christmas 2012 competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.