Terms and Conditions
1. The "DESTINY Launch Retweet" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of New Zealand except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
2. The Competition is open for entries on 08/9/14 at 17.00(NZST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 12/9/14 at 14.00 (NZT) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) visit the PlayStation NZ Twitter page at https://twitter.com/PlayStationNZ;
b) sign in to their Twitter account (if they do not already have a Twitter account, create one by visiting https://twitter.com/signup);
c) follow PlayStation NZ Twitter page
d) read the post entitled "DESTINY Launch Retweet" ("Post"); and
e) retweet the Post.
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
6. There will be two (2) winners (each a "Winner") selected at random by an independent judge at a third party agency. The decision of the judge is final.
7. The Promoter shall notify each Winner, by private message on Twitter, of their selection within three (3) days of the Closing Date.
8. In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must respond appropriately to the Promoter's private message to them, providing their date of birth, within five (5) days of receiving the Promoter's private message.
9. Each Winner will win a DESTINY Prize Pack including a Destiny PS4 game, Destiny T-shirt, Destiny lanyard and Destiny USB. ("Prize").
10. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
11. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
12. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
14. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by private message, the Prize to each Winner within thirty (30) days of receiving the Winner's details.
15. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's statutory rights (if any).
16. Each Winner agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or that incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded. If an Entrant fails to comply with clauses 4, 5, and/or 8, they will be excluded from the Competition and their entry will be declared void.
18. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s) and https://twitter.com/PlayStationNZ. Each Winner's name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked 'DESTINY Launch Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 100 Ponsonby Road, Auckland, 1144, New Zealand within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
19. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please visit http://www.playstation.com/en-nz/legal/general-rules-for-prize-promotions to view the General Rules.
20. The "Promoter" is: Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited, Level 1, 100 Ponsonby Road, Auckland, 1144, New Zealand.
21. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in New Zealand.
Information on how to enter and win prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Twitter Rules (available at: http://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules).