Move into the fast lane on PlayStation 3.
- The Frobisher Says! competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 7 years or over who are residents of Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 8 May 2012 at 12.00 (BST) and closes for entries on 31 May 2012 at 23.59 (BST) (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Go to the competition website address at eu.playstation.com/competitions (the Website).
b. Click on the "Enter Competition" icon.
c. Sign in to their Sony Entertainment Network account (SEN Account), or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation® Vita handheld entertainment system or PlayStation®Portable (PSP®) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website;
d. The Entrants will be asked a multiple choice question and will have to select one of three possible answers.
e. The Entrants will then click on the icon to enter the competition.
f. The Entrants who select the correct answer to the multiple choice question will be entered into a draw.
g. By entering this Competition, Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants under age 16 must seek parental consent before entering the competition.
- Entrants may only submit one entry and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 1 winner and 5 runners up selected at random from the Entrants who selected the correct answer to the multiple choice question. The winner and runners up shall be notified of their selection within 1 week of the Competition.
- The prize for the winner is a framed artwork of Frobisher Says! signed by the designer. The total value of the prize is approximately 50EUR, 41.70GBP, 371.94DNK, 60.24CHF, 81.26NZD, 1,937.40Roubles, 513.98ZAR
- The prize for each runner up will be a voucher code for Frobisher's Super Fun Pack and a voucher code for Frobisher Says! avatar to download from PlayStation®Store with a value of approximately 2.24EUR; 1.80GBP; 16.66DNK, 3.20CHF, 4.40NZD, 86.83RUB, 23.03ZAR
- Each prize-winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their SEN Account within 21 days of the competition closing date, and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent.
- Once a prize has been claimed, it shall be dispatched by registered post or email (as appropriate) to the address specified by the prize-winner when they claim their prize. Prizes will only be dispatched to the Entrant Countries.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize to each winner within 30 days of receiving a winner's details but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'Frobisher Says! Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.