- The Sorcery competition (the Competition) is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand and the United Kingdom (all participating countries together are the Entrant Countries).
- This promotion is open for entries on 27 June 2012 at 10:00 GMT and closes for entries on 18 July 2012 at 23:59 GMT (the Competition Period).
- To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
- Entrants may only enter the Competition once by allowing the App. However, Entrants will also have the option to share the App with friends on Facebook by clicking on the "Share on Facebook" button. Every time one of the Entrant's friends or connections enters the Competition by following a link shared by the Entrant, the Entrant will be given one additional entry to the Competition.
- One winner and 10 runners up will be drawn randomly from all correct entries. The prizes are as follows:
- Winning Prize Pack: PlayStation®3 system [320GB], one PlayStation®Move motion controller, one navigation controller and eye camera, SorceryTM (game card/retail version for PlayStation®3) and one SorceryTM T-Shirt. The Winning Prize Pack has a value of approximately 315 GBP, 390 EUR, 620 NZD;
- Runner Up Prize Pack: SorceryTM (game card/retail version) and one SorceryTM T-Shirt. The Runner Up Prize Pack has a value of approximately 50 GBP, 60 EUR, 100 NZD.
No cash alternative is available.
- The outcome of the random draw is final. The Promoter will announce the prize-winner's names on Facebook.
- The winner and runners up will be notified by email to the email address provided on entry to the Competition within 1 week of the Competition closing date, and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent.
- The claimed prize will be dispatched by registered post or courier to the address specified by each of the prize-winners when they claim their prize. The prize will only be dispatched to Entrant Countries.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prizes within 30 days of claim but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
- If any of the prizes are found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each prize-winner's name on the Promoter's website(s), including at www.facebook.com/#!/SonyPlaystation, www.playstation.com. Each prize-winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped, addressed envelope marked 'Sorcery Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Competition. You agree that Facebook shall not have any liability in relation to this Competition.
a Log into their Facebook account and go to www.facebook.com/#!/SonyPlaystation
b Click on the link to the Competition tab: [https://apps.facebook.com/sorcery-comp]
c Follow the on-screen instructions to answer the multiple choice question
d In order to submit their entry, Entrants will be required to permit the Promoter to use their Facebook details in the promotion, and must also provide their name, email address, country and date of birth
e Click on the "Enter" button and "allow" the App
f By entering this Competition, Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions