Share and manage your PSP games, video, music and photo downloads with this free* PC application.
- The best way to manage and back up your PSP content, including a direct link to PlayStation Store for access to a whole new world of entertainment on the move.
- Transfer new content to your PSP with the click of a mouse and make space for new downloads by backing up existing content, including game Saved Data, to your PC.
- Visit mediago.sony.com/link/playstation/download to download Media Go for free now.
New features in Media Go 2.0 (released 11 October 2011)
- File management and content syncing for the PSP-E1000 series.
- Transfer playlists from iTunes into Media Go and transfer them directly to any supported device.
- Customise import and back-up settings.
- General refresh of the Media Go user interface and colour scheme.
- Improvements to the user experience based on consumer feedback.
- Sony Entertainment Network account required. If you do not have a SEN account already, you will need to create one by using either a Wi-Fi enabled PSP or a PS3 system. You can find further details on how to create a SEN account at playstation.co.nz/psn/support.
- As of Media Go 1.6, the minimum OS requirement to launch the Media Go installer has been raised to Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Media Go 2.0 or above required for PSP-E1000 series.