Connect to PSP systems via your PS3 with this free software download from PlayStation Store.
- adhocParty is an application that extends the PSP system's Wireless Ad Hoc Mode and lets you play multiplayer games using your PlayStation 3 system as a server to bridge the geographical divide.
- Make the most of the Ad Hoc Mode functions in some of your favourite software titles even when none of your friends or fellow players are close by.
- To use adhocParty, simply connect your PSP system to a broadband Internet-enabled PlayStation 3 system via a Wireless network connection, then access adhocParty to find other players who want to play the same game as you.
- adhocParty does not support online play via Infrastructure Mode. To find out how to access a title's Infrastructure Mode functions, please refer to the software instruction manual supplied with the title. Not all titles support Infrastructure Mode.
- adhocParty is compatible with some PSP games, available either on Universal Media Disc or as downloads from PlayStation Store, although some titles that support Ad Hoc Mode may perform differently with adhocParty or may not perform properly.
- adhocParty is available in all countries that support PlayStation Store. The application itself supports the following languages: English.
- Sony Entertainment Network account required. If you do not have a SEN account already, you will need to create one by using either a Wi-Fi enabled PSP or a PS3 system. You can find further details on how to create a SEN account at eu.playstation.com/psn/support.
- This service is not compatible with PSP-E1000.