Create your own personalised digital gallery by downloading the world's most cutting-edge art to PlayStation 3 and PSP from The Studio.
- Check out a selection of work by leading contemporary graphic, urban, street and digital artists, only on PlayStation 3 and PSP, brought to you by Studio Output.
- Choose from an ever-expanding selection of limited edition static and dynamic themes designed for your PlayStation 3 and PSP.
- Update the look of the XMB (XrossMediaBar) Menu with an exclusive selection of backgrounds and icons that will bring your screen to life.
Exclusive Offers: PlayStation Plus subscribers can take advantage of a number of special deals, including six additional themes a year and a 20 per cent discount when you download themes from The Studio via PlayStation Network.
Find out how to subscribe to PlayStation Plus at playstation.co.nz/playstationplus-subscribe.
Terms and conditions apply. Please visit playstation.co.nz/thestudiopromo for details.
Sign in to PlayStation Network using your Sign-In ID and visit PlayStation Store to download The Studio and gain access to exclusive art. If you don't have a Sony Entertainment Network account, you can create one by visiting playstation.co.nz/registration.
- Sony Entertainment Network account required. If you do not have a SEN account already, you will need to create one by using either a Wi-Fi enabled PSP or a PS3 system. You can find further details on how to create a SEN account at playstation.co.nz/psn/support.
- Media Go required for PSP systems that do not support online functionality. Further details can be found at playstation.co.nz/mediago.