Find out what features are contained in PSP system software version 6.35.
An update to the PSP system software was released on 24 November 2010. If you update your PSP system, the system software version will be 6.35 and the following features will be updated.
New or revised features in version 6.35
- System software stability during use of some PSP format software titles has been improved.
- Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ has been added as a feature under Music.
- Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ is a subscription service that allows you to enjoy your favourite music on your PSP system, PlayStation 3 system, PC, and other supported devices.
- Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ is coming soon. More details will be announced shortly on eu.playstation.com.
"Qriocity logo" and "Qriocity" are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Newly added features in PlayStation Store
The Game Store of PlayStation Store is now available in Kuwait, Israel and the Ukraine. You can now download game content (as a purchase or for free) from PlayStation Store in these countries/regions.
PlayStation Store is available only in certain regions and languages. Also, the types of products and content that are provided in PlayStation Store may vary depending on the country or region of residence. For details, contact the technical support line for your region.
- This system software update includes all features contained in previous versions.
- The new system software will preserve any settings previously made to the PSP (such as the Parental Control level).
- Depending on the software title, you may not be able to play without first updating the PSP system software.
- Do not perform updates using any data other than the official update data provided by Sony Computer Entertainment over a network or on disc media, and do not perform updates by methods other than those described in the product documentation or in this site. If an update is performed using data from another source, by another method, or with a PSP system that has been altered or modified in any way, the PSP system may not operate properly and may not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions may void the PSP system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Computer Entertainment.