Stay in touch with friends and family with Skype on your PS Vita system.
- Make Skype-to-Skype voice and video calls on the go with PS Vita.
- Call anyone else using Skype on a PS Vita system, a smartphone or a computer for free.
- Talk face-to-face or show friends what's around you with the front and rear cameras.
- Take part in a conference call and join the conversation with your group of friends.
- Create a new Skype account on your PS Vita system.
- Find friends on Skype and add them to your contacts.
- Easily manage your contacts with Favourite, Online and All filters, or simply type in part of the name to find the person you're looking for.
- Take a photo using the PS Vita front camera or rear camera, or use an existing photo in your collection and make it your profile picture.
- Receive and manage your voice messages.
- Add Skype Credit to make calls to mobiles and landlines at great low rates and to set up call forwarding in your account.
- Download it now for free from PlayStation Store.
- Your operator may charge you extra for using your data connection. We recommend using a Wi-Fi connection or an unlimited data plan.
- Voice and video calls will require a Wi-Fi connection in some countries.
- This application does not recognise the network level chat parental control for Sony Entertainment Network sub-accounts.
- Users who have more than 150 contacts will be unable to sign in to Skype on PS Vita. We are working on increasing this limit in our next version so that users with large contact lists can also start using Skype.
- In order to use this app, you must be 18 or over and must have a Sony Entertainment Network master account. Visit eu.playstation.com/legal for full details.